Nothing is more important to us than protecting the private information of our visitors. From the March For Life St. Augustine homepage to the hundreds of pages of content, the “www.marchforlifestaugustine.com” domain remains a safe haven. March For Life St. Augustine adheres to a strict policy for ensuring the privacy of your—and your children’s—personally identifiable information (such as full name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and/or other identifiable information) you choose to supply to us preserving the integrity of this online medium.
Gathering and Use of Information
1. We will not collect personally identifiable information from you, other than what you supply to us on a voluntary basis.
2. In order to participate in some activities, you might be asked to provide some personally identifiable information. This could be in connection with the following:
- contest or sweepstakes registration
- requests for information as a March For Life St. Augustine supporter
- content submissions, community postings, comments and suggestions
3. March For Life St. Augustine will not willfully disclose your personal information to any third party without first receiving your permission.
4. March For Life St. Augustine may use your personally identifiable information for activities as explained above, for internal and marketing promotional purposes.
5. We will always explain the extent of its use at the time you are asked to provide personal information. If you do not want this information to be collected or used by us for these purposes, you can simply “opt out.” Under certain circumstances, opting out may prevent your participation in activities for which personal information is needed, as in contests.
As you surf around March For Life St. Augustine, it is possible that several cookies will be set on your computer. March For Life St. Augustine uses the information from cookies to deliver relevant local resources, remember browser preferences, and improve our visitors’ experiences on the site.
No personal information is ever stored in a March For Life St. Augustine cookie, even if you have entered your name or e-mail address on other parts of March For Life St. Augustine. March For Life St. Augustine does not sell information collected by cookies nor use the information for commerce-related purposes. In addition, March For Life St. Augustine will not filter content based on your preferences without permission.
- If you watch a video clip or listen to an audio clip on www.marchforlifestaugustine.com, a cookie may remember which media player (such as Real Player or Windows Media Player) and which type of clip (high or low bandwidth) you prefer to use on your computer. You can change your video and audio preferences at any time, or choose a player each time you view or listen to a clip.
- As you explore March For Life St. Augustine, a session cookie will tell us which pages you visit and the amount of time between each page visit. This cookie does not remember any information about you or your computer, it just tells us at March For Life St. Augustine how long visitors spend on our site and which pages receive the most traffic. A “session cookie” only remembers information about your current visit to the site.
**What’s a cookie?* A cookie is information a Web site puts on your computer’s hard drive so that the site can remember your preferences or which pages you visited on that site.
Rules of the Road
The following rules govern the use by you of March For Life St. Augustine. The rules set forth herein apply to all materials, online communications and other information that is or becomes available on March For Life St. Augustine (collectively, “Information”). BY SIGNING ON AND USING March For Life St. Augustine, YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES AND ANY MODIFICATIONS THERETO.
1. Personal Uses Permitted.
March For Life St. Augustine is an online information exchange service offered by March For Life St. Augustine for use by the general public. You shall not post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way use or exploit any Information for commercial purposes or otherwise use the Information in a manner that is inconsistent with these rules and regulations.
2. User’s Obligation to Abide By Applicable Law.
In connection with the use of March For Life St. Augustine, you shall abide by all applicable federal, state or local laws, including those pertaining to such areas as libel, slander, defamation, trade libel, product disparagement, harassment, invasion of privacy, tort, obscenity, indecency, and copyright or trademark infringement (“Applicable Law”). The Information available on March For Life St. Augustine may include intellectual property that is protected under the copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws of the United States and/or other countries (“Intellectual Property Laws”). Such Intellectual Property Laws generally prohibit the unauthorized reproduction, distribution or exhibition of all text, photographic and graphic (art and electronic) images, music, sound samplings and other protected materials. The violation of applicable Intellectual Property Laws may give rise to civil and/or criminal penalties.
3. Disclosure of Online Communications.
You are cautioned that any online communications may not be fully confidential. In addition, you should be aware that federal postal regulations do not protect electronic mail. You should be aware that some administrative personnel of March For Life St. Augustine may, in the course of their regular duties, have access to communications for technical or operational purposes. March For Life St. Augustine may also disclose any communications to the extent permitted or required by law.
4. Prohibition Against Rogue Programming.
You shall not post, transmit or make available in any way through March For Life St. Augustine any software or other materials which contain a computer virus, trojan horse, timebomb, worm or other rogue programming (“Rogue Programming”). March For Life St. Augustine has no obligation to detect the presence of any Rogue Programming. Any downloading of software or other materials or any other use of the Information on March For Life St. Augustine is at your risk, and you are advised to take adequate precautions to minimize any loss to your system caused by Rogue Programming, including use of anti-virus programs and proper backup of files.
5. Content of Information.
You are responsible for the content of any Information you post on March For Life St. Augustine. The Information posted to March For Life St. Augustine does not necessarily reflect the views of March For Life St. Augustine and in no event shall March For Life St. Augustine assume or have any responsibility or liability for any information posted to March For Life St. Augustine or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from the use and/or appearance of such information on March For Life St. Augustine. March For Life St. Augustine has no obligation to, and does not in the normal course, monitor or control any Information that is or becomes available on March For Life St. Augustine. March For Life St. Augustine reserves the right to review any Information that is or becomes available on March For Life St. Augustine. March For Life St. Augustine reserves the right to refuse to post or to edit or remove, in whole or in part, any Information that is, in March For Life St. Augustine’s sole discretion, unacceptable, undesirable or in violation of these rules. March For Life St. Augustine has no obligation to exercise such reservation of rights by March For Life St. Augustine; however, March For Life St. Augustine has adopted and implemented a policy respecting the copyright law that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users of the March For Life St. Augustine system or network who are repeat infringers. March For Life St. Augustine may terminate access for content providers or forum participants who are found repeatedly to provide or post protected material without necessary rights and permissions. By submitting information to March For Life St. Augustine, you grant March For Life St. Augustine a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, transmit, copy and display such information in any and all media now know or hereinafter devised and represent that you have all necessary rights in such posting.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties.
March For Life St. Augustine IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. March For Life St. Augustine DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY INFORMATION IS COMPLETE OR ACCURATE, THAT March For Life St. Augustine WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY INFORMATION IS FREE OF ROGUE PROGRAMMING.
7. Limitation of Damages.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL March For Life St. Augustine BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE March For Life St. Augustine, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION USE OF OR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON March For Life St. Augustine, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, DEFECTS, MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, DELETIONS OF FILES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, NONDELIVERY OF INFORMATION, DISCLOSURE OF COMMUNICATIONS, OR ANY OTHER FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE.
8. Release and Indemnity.
YOU HEREBY RELEASE AND WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND/OR LIABILITY AGAINST March For Life St. Augustine ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF March For Life St. Augustine. YOU ALSO AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS, FROM AND AGAINST, ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR LIABILITY, INCLUDING COSTS AND ATTORNEYS FEES, ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF March For Life St. Augustine OR FAILURE TO ABIDE BY APPLICABLE LAW.
These rules may be modified by March For Life St. Augustine from time to time and such modifications will be binding on you when placed online.