© 2017 March for Life Saint Augustine
March for Life St. Augustine is for anyone of any faith who believes in the sanctity of human life. Our first march, in January of 2007, brought over 700 people of many different faiths, backgrounds and ages. The 2019 March drew nearly 3000 people, not just from northeast Florida, but as far as Palm Beach, Miami, Savannah, and St. Petersburg.
Sometimes it can be hard to travel all the way to Washington, D.C. for the March for Life on Capitol Hill (although we definitely encourage it if you can!). But if you live in Florida or southern Georgia and would like to take a stand for life in the nation's oldest city, we encourage you to make the pilgrimage - March for Life St. Augustine is well worth the trip!
Due to City of Saint Augustine COVID-19 restrictions, we are transitioning from a walking march to a Pro-life Caravan. We encourage you to decorate your vehicle with positive pro-life messages (no graphic photos). We'll drive through the streets of our Nation's Oldest City to proclaim our pro-life message. Check our website and Facebook page for updates!
Difficult Times Require Creative Measures....
1) MASKS ARE REQUIRED on the grounds and inside the church at the National Shrine.
2) This event is an outside event almost exclusively
3) There is plenty of room to spread out on the property.
4) Though we will have hand sanitizer available, please bring your own.
5) We ask for your personal responsibility. If you or a family member feels sick and\or or has a fever, please stay home and see you next year!
6) if the National Shrine or City of St. Augustine changes requirements we will certainly be in compliance and will put notice on our website.
Our goal is to keep our message of life present in the culture while keeping you safe!
Maximize your creativity!!!! Keep in mind our theme: LIFE: THE FIRST HUMAN RIGHT
Plan to decorate your car, bring a cool sign (though we'll have some)...if you're really creative, decorate your mask with the message of LIFE!